On Saturday August 6th there will be a wine festival in Frederick, Maryland. 20 wineries from across the state will bring their best wines, joined by local chefs, artisans and bands for entertainment. General Admission tickets are still available allowing access from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Advance sales $35 plus service fees includes 9 oz souvenir glass and tastings/ the designated driver fee and guests from 13-20 years of age is $20 in advanced sales.
Some of the best local chefs will be there selling food. Here is the list of tentative chefs and their offerings (subject to change)
- Crisafulli’s Cheese Shop– Cheese plate for both the VIP and regular tastings
- Say Cheese– Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for both the VIP & regular offerings
- RoasthousePub– Mini Monte Cristo with House-made Duck Pastrami, Maple Bourbon Bacon Jam & Gruyere Cheese for the VIP tasting. For the general admission they will have (1)Duck Bacon Wontons with Thai Basil General Tsos Sauce (2)Jerked Kangaroo Burger, White Cheddar, Apple Raddichio & Golden Raisin Slaw (3)Rosemary Yucca Fries, Beer Cheese Sauce & Bacon Verde
- Monocacy Crossing– Blue Cheesecake with Pecan Crust with Candied Bacon & Fig Compote for the VIP. For the regular- Whisky Duck Nachos with Black Bean & Corn Salsa, Yuzu-Laced Tuna Tartare on House-made Chips, Colossal Crab Topped with Deviled Eggs
- Serenity Tea Room– Cajun Stuffed Hush Puppy with Shrimp, Crawfish, Corn, Shallot Confit & Creole Sauce for the VIP. For the regular- Shrimp & Grits, Iced Teas
- Rebel’s Kitchen– Thai Green Curry Chocolate Cake for the VIP. For the regular- Belgian Brownie Cakelets, Cherry Lambic Jam Pop Tarts, Bourbon Chex Mix, Anzac Biscuits, Soy Sauce Black Sesame Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We look forward to seeing you there.
If you like what you see, please consider hiring me for an in-home dinner or cooking lesson. I run a personal chef business based out of Frederick, MD. Get more information here. Thank you.
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Instagram
Watch me on Youtube